AHR Competition Terms and Conditions
AHR Show 2024 Contest Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING THIS CONTEST.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
• The promoter is: Conex Universal Limited of 155 Bartram Market Drive Suite 135, #163 Saint Johns, FL 32259
- 3 prizes each day of the AHR for the fastest three to complete the challenge.
- First prize is, >B< MaxiPro fittings with Press Machine and >B< MaxiPro Jaws.
- Second, >B< MaxiPro jaws and >B< MaxiPro fittings.
- Third, >B< MaxiPro fittings.
- The prize is as stated with no cash alternative in whole or in part and is non-transferable.
• Registration for the contest before or during the exhibition is required with contest running each day of the AHR Show 3-day period, starting Monday, January 22nd 2024 at 10:00am ending Wednesday, January 24th 2024 at 2:00pm. Entrants will not be able to enter the contest after this time.
• To enter, you must agree to use of your personal data by Conex Bänninger in accordance with applicable data protection laws and videos and imagery relating to the contest appearing on social media, YouTube, and other media outlets and complete the press challenge (form a >B< out of >B< MaxiPro joints using the correct installation procedure) at the Conex Bänninger South Building Booth S9181 AHR Show 2024.
• Maximum of one entry per day per contestant.
• By entering this contest, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• To be eligible to participate in this contest you must be an attendant of the AHR Show 2024 in Chicago.
• Employees of Conex Bänninger, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
• No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted
• On entering the contest, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Three winners for the fastest three to correctly complete the press challenge will be announced at 3:00pm each day of the AHR Show. Prizes will be sent by post.
- The winner will be notified via phone. The winner must be present in person when the prize is announced. Failure to respond to the call or arrive at the Conex Bänninger South Building Booth S9181 within 30 minutes will result in the prize being forfeited.
- Conex Bänninger shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to any of winners' security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- By entering, participants agree to photographs and video footage being taken of them participating in the press challenge.
- By entering, participants agree to allow the free use of their names, for publicity and news purposes if they are a winner of the contest, both during this and future promotions by the Promoter.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• By entering you agree to the maximum extent legally permissible release and hold harmless Conex Bänninger and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly.
• This includes, whether caused by negligence or not, from entrant's participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
• The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or cancel the contest where it becomes necessary to do so for reasons outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control.
• Contestants have the right to withdraw contest entries and any accompanying material submitted at any time.
• If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the contest.