Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information?
This privacy notice tells you how we, IBP Global Trading Ltd, will collect and use your personal data to provide services and products- this can include financial information, contact information, cookies, ID addresses, marketing preferences.
Why do we need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with products and services we need to collect personal data to contact you and administer your account. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Before contacting you for marketing purposes, IBP Global Trading Ltd would always contact you for additional consent.
For marketing activities, the information we collect and use may include:
- Any personal details that you submit such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth or other information provided
- Your IP address which we use to note your visit
This personal data may be held and used for the following activities:
- Allowing you to participate in specialist online training
- Answer your enquiries
- Send you competition prizes
- Send newsletters (if opted in)
- Create case studies
- Record your certification for product training
Will IBP Global Trading Ltd share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to IBP Global Trading Ltd in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely and to use it only for those purposes we have defined. When your data is not longer needed, they will dispose of the details in line with IBP Global Trading Ltd’s procedures. If we wish to pass any of your special category personal data onto a third party, we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will IBP Global Trading Ltd use my personal data?
IBP Global Trading Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. IBP Global Trading Ltd is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will IBP Global Trading Ltd contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
At your request, IBP Global Trading Ltd can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If IBP Global Trading Ltd does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of IBP Global Trading Ltd or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time. Privacy Notice- public 3 IBP GLOBAL TRADING LTD– 01.05.18 • How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
How can I access the personal data you hold on me?
You will need to put your request in writing to our Data Protection Officer with evidence of your identity (passport, ID card, driving licence, birth certificate).
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
Data Protect Officer
Global House, 95 Vantage Point
The Pensnett Estate
Kingswinford DY6 7FT
Tel: +44 121 5212913
Our full policy can be read by clicking here